- Since no actual localization happened on the pirate train home, maybe a train going to work will be better.
- Meet on the 8:11 (SF) train on Thursday 5/4
- Second car after you get on the platform, upper floor
☞ Pirate L10n
Mac OS X be missing a Pirate localization. Conspiracy, ye say? Likely. Ahoy! The drinktrain lads and lassies be planning a mutiny. Wet yer whistle with grog and localize the operatin' system with us, or face the plank you carpool-lubber!
Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19th and we need to be prepared!
☞ The Plan
- The date is yet to be set. We need to figure out how to make Pirate an officially supported OS X language first.
- Grog and localization on the train ride to work
But won't this go against the FOURTH rule of drinktrain???Join us for some drinktrain-approved rule four breaking!
- Figure out how to make Pirate an option in the International Preference Pane - Done! ( here be a script)
- Localize apps
- iChat (err... we mean "ayeChat")
- iTunes (ayeTunes)
- Create an installer for Mac OS X Pirate
☞ Further Readin'
Help with the Pirate Word List
Also, For yer High Seas Decoratin', Weigh anchor this way
☞ Yar! I be there!
- Piratetronix - Avast!
- Niels Gabel
- SeanG - Arr
- DJ Plankwalk-arr
- Bloody Sam Cash - Swab th' deck ye filthy bilge-rat!
- scarrrlett pandorrra - aye matey!
- Ramon Yvarra - Captain Jack will get you high tonight, and take you to your special island!
- TimC - Walking the plank